IN LOVING MEMORY -1

The month of November is soaked with memories, slices of memories laced with tears, pain, hurt, sorrow and grief. As the month of November gradually unfolds, I am clearly reminded of that one experience that dealt a heavy blow to my family, the loss of my mother.

November 4th, 2019 was a traumatic day for my family as we saw our dear icon obey the divine call to glory. I lack the right words to define this experience as it all seemed like a bad dream (hmmmm... a nightmare that I still can’t wait to wake up from so I can fast, pray and reject it).

This memory still clouds my mind, numerous questions of “what if?” and countless “maybes” have raced through my mind at various times in the past one year.

In the midst of these thoughts, feelings and growing experiences that stemmed from the event of November 4th, I find solace in the fact that God is Omniscient, just, intentional and he knows the end of a thing from the beginning. I just wish he gave us some form of prior notice (maybe he did but we were not attentive enough), but, He is supremely unquestionable. That is why He is God.

Mrs. Josephine Ojonogecha Agbo was the mother God blessed me with. She taught me most of the things I know today, she was my confidant and friend. She had so much love to go round and of a truth, she had a large heart.

This November, join me as I take you through the scribbles on my heart on the living memories of my dear mum on this series – “IN LOVING MEMORY” which I dedicate to my heroine, icon and priceless treasure.

Comments

  1. Mummy we miss you..

    Congrats babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mum is proud of you Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proud to have you as a mother. Continue to rest in the bossom of the most high God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A rare gem,you'll forever be in my heart sweet mum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll understand it better when we meet at the pearly gate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That day still feels like yesterday,a rare gem indeed,who had an open heart to those who were not even from her womb,nor she never knew them from Adams

    ReplyDelete
  7. Memories...πŸ˜”
    She holds a place so dear in my heart.
    Mummy will never be forgotten.
    Mummy lives on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We'll understand it better by and by

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel your pain,I know for sure that she is sitting in the right hand of God,she is comfortable and smiling ��, saying God those are my children ��‍��‍��‍�� look after them,Esther cares

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have tears in my eyes but it’s all good. God knows best, i’m sure she’s so proud of her baby girl

    ReplyDelete
  11. You were a rare gem momma you let out so much love and I wasn't left out.. I'll forever love, remember and cherish your memories.. Rest on Dear Momma see you at the time appointed ♥️😒

    ReplyDelete
  12. We all miss our big mummyπŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

    ReplyDelete
  13. I miss her so much. Not a day goes by that I don't think about her.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Still grasping with the emotions of the traumatic experience, We find consolations in the fact that she has completed her assignment on Earth leaving behind Godly legacies
    for the family and future generations. Rest on Mummy till we meet again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The great mother that birthed the great Debbie. She definitely, smiling seeing you do this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was a great mother indeed. Thank you Prechi

      Delete
  16. Debbie you are so strong. Mom will be so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

IN LOVING MEMORY - 6

My love letter

Two Years Later